The Reef Tank banner

A dreaded question

5K views 133 replies 25 participants last post by  ReefDave 
#1 ·
Ive been dreading asking this, hoping I could just "figure it out". But for three weeks I have searched, and read, and waited and watched, and even visisted one night in the chat....but for the life of me I can't figure out what the "j crowd" is.

I soooo didn't want to ask. Had to be "coooool" act like I already knew...no big thing...but I can't take it anymore.....

Discussion starter · #11 ·
Ah, I have a secret weapon. My name is David M. Loucks......

Here is the secret weapon. My dads name was David M. Loucks, so you know what that makes me? Thats right a JUNIOR. Don't know of you have already blocked that loophole.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Figures that the the longest thread that I ever started wouldn't even be reef related!!!!

Guess im gonna need some new questions since those have been answered except #5 was wrong.

"5. What is Skimate."

The correct answer is...."Im not sure, but it taste exquisite" the would have also excepted "mmmmmmm skiiiiiimate"

Dave

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Yes Politically correct is important,
But you have to be carefull of double agents.....she may be a card carrying member of the BRW.....sent here to infiltrate and take away our secrets!

If we do allow her in, I think it is imperative that she be "pat down"......perhaps twice.....

WHAT!?!?!.....Just to see if she is carrying a BRW card....sheesh what a bunch of perverts!

Discussion starter · #33 ·
Geoff,

Don't get too excited. I think you and I are "necessary evils". They are taking in "questionable J's" in order to strengthen thier ranks prior to the battle. I wouldn't be suprised if you and I were part of operation "human sheild" while Jay and the others go into operations "get behind the falsies".

Just a word of warning to ya!

Dave Jr

Discussion starter · #37 ·
Wow my attempt didn't even warrant a "no" vote from MontanaRocknReefer I guess Ill just have to be the "Psuedo J, or in the reefing world I could be called a "False J". **** my parents for sticking me with the dreadful D name.....!!!!!!

Dave Jr

Discussion starter · #46 ·
sounds good...what do you call this group?

(I know Im serving this one up on a silver plater for jokes!)

Dave

I've created a monster with this thread.

Discussion starter · #76 ·
Just want everyone to know this is not what I intended when this post started...sheeesh 5 pages.

Glad to see that this place is a tight enough community where something like this can go 5 pages without being moved to a different forum to be buried.

Now, as for this little battle. I will be serving as the J Crowd information minister.

"The infidel BRW's are not on TRT" "There is not a single BRW in TRT right now." "The BRW's are falling back and will soon be turning and running"

Dave Jr

Discussion starter · #81 ·
Man,
Ive been here for three weeks and my post count is only in the 90's...this darn thread is going to catch me in 2 days...how sad is that!?

Discussion starter · #94 ·
Just pick a personallity and my skitzoid mind will provide )
Hmm.....Ok I choose "really generous, frag donating, UPS to comeplete strangers" girl.

/me sits back and waits for the frags to start rolling in.

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.