The Reef Tank banner

A dreaded question

5K views 133 replies 25 participants last post by  ReefDave 
hmmmmm that's a tough call.

the brw crowd is in the process of an apparantly active recruiting campaign, that COULD potentially mean trouble for the J Crowd.

"jeremy" has at least posted consistant pictures of "his friends" tank. so, even though he doesn't really havea tank of his own, he is still doing a fairly good job of smoke and mirrors.

I'll cast a vote for him.

now, for this geoff guy... well now, that might really be pushing some limits there. but it does SOUND like "J" . I suppose it's not really his fault that they can't spell properly in the south. (that's why the north won) But he does have a good point, he could be a mole to the brw crowd for us. and after seeing calvin's latest avatar, we can clearly see that the brw crowd is certainly a formiddable enemy. I'm guessin that alice gave him the black eye, and cath knocked out the teeth. ( i came to this conclusion, because alice isn't tall enough to have reached the eye.)

I'll cast a vote in favor of "j"eoff

Now this whole dave "junior" thing.... well now that really IS pushing the borders of reality. I mean do we have any confirmation of this. We'll need to see a photocopy of your birth certificate, ssn card, drivers license, full home address, copies of the front and back of two major credit cards, and all current bank account numbers. (funding for our defense has to come from somewhere ya know)

I too am a "junior" even though my dad's name was douglas james, and my name is jason robert. he wanted to name me junior, but didnt want to name me after himself, because he wasalready named after his dad, which would have made me a "third" so he named me "J"ason "R"obert ie: JR so that he could CALL me junior. so i feel the pain of having the junior label.

i'll cast another vote in favor.

i would normally be hesitant to allow such guidlines to be pushed so far to the max, however, the BRW's are proving to be a dangerous foe, and i fear that this could become an ugly war in the near future.

i'll be the official "pat downer" to check for brw card carriers trying to infiltrate the J crowd. hey, someones gotta take one for the team :)

i've jsut been given highly classified intel, that proves the brw's are in possession of weapons of mass destruction.....

more later. it's bedtime :funny: :funny:

Mrs Smith said:
I figured Newfiemom qualified without saying - I mean, you have to be a tad bizzarre TO BE MARRIED TO GEOFF!)
oh my goodness danielle, how could YOU say such a thing?!?!? :funny:

bizarre...j crowd...?

umm ithink it's one of the requirements of membership!! lol we just don't advertise it :funny:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.