The Reef Tank banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But yup.....wide open eyes at 3:30 in the morning. HAPPY STUPID EARLY THURSDAY FOLKS!
Coffee, OF COURSE! A tad to early to think food at the moment, but confidence is high I won't be starving to death.

Rain n wind, will give way, so 'they say' by afternoon, then just wind.

Hope good things are lined up for Y'All,
Hack

·
15,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK......the Capt'n pulled up a chair next to us this morning.
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack and all of TRT!

Ouch for the too early wake up! That’s no fair. Thanks for the coffee and Cap’n. I’ll put out oatmeat with all kinds of goodies to go in it, and scrambled egg on toast sammiches. Nanners and oranges are on the table.
Yeah for the score on a gaming computer for Nate!
Watch out for that wind today! Hope you have a safe trip home.

Jeff - Funny story about your electrical work yesterday, and how much you lurve it now. 🙃
Bummer with the changing temps giving your back a fit.😫

Doug - Hope you are completely healed from your kidney stone passage.

Going to a Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) meeting this morning. I’m in the Battle of Cowpens Chapter. The Battle of Cowpens was a turning point in us winning the war.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Administrator
46,687 Posts
Howdy Everyone. slow start on last shift morning. Not even frozen windshield this am, dying to see how heat/defrost feel. I will post pics of van later

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Howdy Everyone. slow start on last shift morning. Not even frozen windshield this am, dying to see how heat/defrost feel. I will post pics of van later
Looking forward to it!

Slooooow around here today. Folks are busy with stuff and more stuff.

There was a dusting of snow in 45 degree temps in Northern VA where my oldest brother lives. Egad.

Vegetarian minestrone on the TRT supper table tonight. Hack - What are you going to add to the dinner tonight?

·
15,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Howdy Cath and Crew! Sausage in brown gravy with mushrooms n onions, with mashed potatoes and olives.

A drizzly cold morning transitioned to a clearer afternoon with high winds and low wind chills. Probably have like 15-20 boats in all ready, considering today is April 1st, and the first day 'by contract' we can launch boats. As a one man army, I have to keep us ahead of the curve......so far looking groovy.

There's a yellow layered cake with chocolate icening coming down the road shortly.

Wish grooviness upon All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
22,090 Posts
Evening all,

Chilly all day here, not a fan. Tease us with the green stuff starting up then throw freezing temps back at us, not cool (pun not intended)

Kept ":busy" during the time awake, nothing worthy of putting on the fridge door.

Hoping for better things tomorrow, then mebbe I won't have the weather to blame,,,

Hope everyone had a great day!

·
15,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Top of the evening Jeff! Looks like a lot of folks are experiencing un-seasonable weather.....Cath with snow in Her area, the East coast RECORD LOWS......Momma use to say, 'Ever since we landed on the moon.'.
("I don't hold with THAT myself.")
Hack

1 - 8 of 8 Posts