The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
90gal is born!!! (updated: now with pics)

Well finally after a long process I have my 90 gal up and running.:banana:

So far there are no leaks :) and things are running smoothly. I just have to rearrange some equipment, some aquascaping and get my canopy on top and light it up.

I knew it would take a little while to get going, but with a family, work and all other things in life it took a lot longer:funny: . Oh well, patience in this hobby is a must!!

Thanks to everyone that has helped me along in this process. This club is a great group of people and hope it keeps going strong.

I will update as things go along.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Pics? Awesome! I take care of a 90 for a guy. It is a good size!!PS Corals are doing awesome!

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks smeese, Oh that's right this group likes pics :lol: Yeah I will take some um someday ;) . Again Smeese thanks for holding the corals for me, I hate to see the bill for the rent of space in your tank ;) I didn't think I would have to let you coral sit for me this long.

I just have to get my doors on the stand and canopy on and I will take some. Yes the 90 is a good size, at times I wouldn't mind having a little bigger one, but hey the wife let me get back into the hobby with this 90gal :)

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks loverotties and Irenicus.

Irenicus did you come back home yet??

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Sweet, looking forward to seeing it!

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
My rental is expensive LOL ~FREE~ It is not like I do not have the room. Take your time and let it cycle. The longer you wait the bigger your frags will be by the time you get them. When they become colonies I will trade some frags with you for sure as they are all sweet! You will especially like...all of them!!!
Alero said:
Thanks smeese, Oh that's right this group likes pics :lol: Yeah I will take some um someday ;) . Again Smeese thanks for holding the corals for me, I hate to see the bill for the rent of space in your tank ;) I didn't think I would have to let you coral sit for me this long.

I just have to get my doors on the stand and canopy on and I will take some. Yes the 90 is a good size, at times I wouldn't mind having a little bigger one, but hey the wife let me get back into the hobby with this 90gal :)

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cool beans
, well wondering if I could stop by sometime and see what I bought
, will definately have to pay you back for keeping them for me.

smeese said:
My rental is expensive LOL ~FREE~ It is not like I do not have the room. Take your time and let it cycle. The longer you wait the bigger your frags will be by the time you get them. When they become colonies I will trade some frags with you for sure as they are all sweet! You will especially like...all of them!!!

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
If yopu still ahve my number call anytime after 2pm I work nights now and sleep till then. Mon works great if you want to come by.

Alero said:
cool beans
, well wondering if I could stop by sometime and see what I bought
, will definately have to pay you back for keeping them for me.

·
TCMAS Member
3,023 Posts
Alero said:
thanks loverotties and Irenicus.

Irenicus did you come back home yet??
I'll be in town a few days for thanksgiving. Pm me you phone # and I'll call next week to see if one of those days will work to stop by :)

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I was thinking of taking some pics for you guys to see, but all the trim is not on the stand. So would that be ok for you picture hungry people ;) LOL

Will take some later tonight.

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok then I will bring it!!! but later around 10ish or so :p

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok here are some quick shots of my tank. Be nice now to a guy that doesn't work well with wood. :) All the trim is not on yet, but it will give you guys a look.

Well I meant 11:30 ish (LOL) Well had to crop them and such and took longer. Whew you vultures:rotflmao:

Attachments

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
did I type December 10thish?? UGH!!!

Originally Posted by Alero
Ok then I will bring it!!! but later around December 10th-ish or so

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Looking great! You know the drill.... specs please ;) Are you going to have this a sps/lps/or softie tank?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts