The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finally moving and the company will not move my tank. I am going to sell it all and start over after we move and things settle down. I am keeping my 125 I guess.

I have a 90 gallon AGA tank with pine stand, canopy and halides that I would sell for $450 and you get all the sand with it. Just hafta fiqure out what to do with it. Halides are 500 watts total, with f-can ballast. Need to keep ventelated because they will get a bit warm.

The rock is good stuff, over two years old full of pods and little critters. 3.00 a lb and I have about 140lbs. Some of the rock has corals though, I will need to sell those off the top first.

Corals that I have are
-10 headed torch coral, $10 a head I can split in half if you have bone cutters or a saw. Its huge
-Tons of pom pom white short stalk xenia. $35 for the big rock with over 30 stalks, I have smaller rocks with it as well for $30, and it has zoos on it as well
-purple tip acro colony is $60 with pom pom xenia all around it...Looks cool
-Large rock with about 50 purple mushrooms great for the bottom of your reef stack, $65.00 weights about 15lbs
-Green mushroom rock with over 100 green shrooms, weights about 15lbs as well, $75
-Large monti plate brown with purple rim $40
-3 huge elephante ear mushrooms (7" across so all three take up alot of space)$40
-GSP rocks covered and weight about 4-5 lbs $35 each.
-Elongata xenia, about 15 large pieces on one rock $40, this is alot of xenia
-hydrophora $25, green slimer $30
-Alot of different zoos, $25 a colony, several colors, lime green, green and organge center, maroon, etc
-Softball size pociliapora colony, glows lime green under atinics, $65.00
$35 for a piece about baseball size growing on my overflow, you mount.

-I also have a mag 9 return pump for $35.00
-RODI for $65 new filters installed about 4 months ago
-

I would sell tank, rock, sand, canopy, corals, (no skimmer), sump, mag 9 pump, heater, auto-top off. etc......

$1250 OBO for tank, The MR-1 is spoken for.....

Thanks
Clay

Attachments

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more

Attachments

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Keeping it for the new house......Just selling off the old one so we can patch the holes in the wall to sell the house and move to Knoxville tn

·
It is the way it is!!!!
464 Posts
hesstondc said:
Keeping it for the new house......Just selling off the old one so we can patch the holes in the wall to sell the house and move to Knoxville tn
Alright then.:mad: Good luck on the move though.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hesstondc said:
I am finally moving and the company will not move my tank. I am going to sell it all and start over after we move and things settle down. I am keeping my 125 I guess.

I have a 90 gallon AGA tank with pine stand, canopy and halides that I would sell for $450 and you get all the sand with it. Just hafta fiqure out what to do with it. Halides are 500 watts total, with f-can ballast. Need to keep ventelated because they will get a bit warm.

The rock is good stuff, over two years old full of pods and little critters. 3.00 a lb and I have about 140lbs. Some of the rock has corals though, I will need to sell those off the top first.

Corals that I have are
-10 headed torch coral, $10 a head I can split in half if you have bone cutters or a saw. Its huge
-Tons of pom pom white short stalk xenia. $35 pending reefjunkie for the big rock with over 30 stalks, I have smaller rocks with it as well for $30, and it has zoos on it as well
-purple tip acro colony is $60 with pom pom xenia all around it...Looks cool pending bbazz_usa
-Large rock with about 50 purple mushrooms great for the bottom of your reef stack, $65.00 weights about 15lbs
-Green mushroom rock with over 100 green shrooms, weights about 15lbs as well, $75
-Large monti plate brown with purple rim $40
-3 huge elephante ear mushrooms (7" across so all three take up alot of space)$40
-GSP rocks covered and weight about 4-5 lbs $35 each.
-Elongata xenia, about 15 large pieces on one rock $40, this is alot of xenia
-hydrophora $25, green slimer $30
-Alot of different zoos, $25 a colony, several colors, lime green, green and organge center, maroon, etc
-Softball size pociliapora colony, glows lime green under atinics, $65.00
$35 for a piece about baseball size growing on my overflow, you mount.

-I also have a mag 9 return pump for $35.00 is_that_a_fish
-RODI for $65 new filters installed about 4 months ago pending awcamp
-

I would sell tank, rock, sand, canopy, corals, (no skimmer), sump, mag 9 pump, heater, auto-top off. etc......

$1250 OBO for tank, The MR-1 is spoken for.....millhouse74

Thanks
Clay

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Torch is gone, as well as the purple tip acro. Still have plenty of rock, and corals left. All must go, out of town until Sunday. I have live rock that needs to go...

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bump..I will be home over the weekend

·
Registered
260 Posts
Does you have any cleanup crew that you need to get out?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah man I have snails and crabs and stuff, not sure how many I have..

Make an offer on livestock guys...Its starts going to a fish store tommorrow and prices will double then ya know.

I had someone look at my house today, their little girl knocked my power heads into the sand, found that out thirty minutes later....WOW it was bad.

tank, stand, canopy, sump, pump and skimmer are all spoken for...I have rock and tons of corals left...

Do I need to add more pics for yall....

·
Registered
260 Posts
I guess you don't want the VHO end caps and holders now. I would swap those for clean up crew etc.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry man I forgot about that.

That works for me. I had rather swap thing for equipment anyway.
Let me take some stuff into the fish store for credit....That way I can see how much is left of my cleanup crew. I have so much rock in there that it is hard to find them all.

Give me a call, 678-641-2813

·
Registered
260 Posts
Did you figure out how much Crew you have in the tank?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts