The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
awesome deal on full tank set up! 90 gal tnak with lights, skimmer, etc. livestock, rock write for more details. $600.00 With RO water system $700.00

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the protein skimmer is a turbo floater 1000...VHO lighting(I would have to check on the brand) Not sure what brand the tank is either. (I was not really involved in the purchase of the tank-I just maintain it!) It is an arcrylic tank-badly scratched since it was a beginners tank and our 2 children liked the magnetic cleaner.
at least 90 lbs. live rock with a live sand substrate (lots of cool creatures in that stuff)
(1) skunk clownfish
(1) false perc clownfish
(2) green chromis
(1) coral banded shrimp
(3) turbo snails
various snails and crabs
(2) bubble tip anemones
at least (1) leather coral
(1) large clump yellow polyps
(3) different clumps different types zoas
(1) purple gorgonian
Aqua Safe RO system with replacement filters
also salinity refractometer

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
still for sale-will seperate

Jon-sorry that I have not responded as quickly as you wouldve liked- Im sorry that I have 3 young children(two of whom are autistic) and one under a year who is teething. Im sorry that I am left alone with them as my husband is already relocated to his new job and I have to pack everything alone. I am sorry that I have depression. And that you cannot accept the price I quoted. :bawling:
For everyone else- Everything is still for sale. Please dont ask me to disassemble my entire tank just for the skimmer. We invested a lot and are letting it go for less. If you are interested in the skimmer, then understand that it would be the last thing to go. It is the heart of a tank as everyone knows. Without it, the fish, coral, inverts, & rock would all die. I will list some prices to part out our tank, but would possibly accept other offers.

90 gal tenecor acrylic tank-scratched(with enclosed stand(black), 20 gal sump, hood with VHO lighting system) all pumps, heaters, misc equip included. $250.00
Turbo floater T1000 (I think its an oceanrunner 2700 pump)$100.00
$5.00/lb. live rock (approx. 90 lbs available)
$35.00 salinity refractometer
Bubble tip anemone $25.00 for one or $40.00 for two
yellow polyps-one clump on large rock piece approx. 25-35 polyps $15.00 plus the price of the rock
yellow polyps- another large clump approx. 85-95 polyps on a sm/med rock $40.00 plus the price of rock
Purple gorgonian approx 6 in high with 3 branches wedged in a small rock $10.00 plus price of rock
Leather coral (Kenya tree) approx 3 in high $20.00

Two groups of zoas both on same rock (2 types) approx 20 polyps one group and approx 15 polyps other group on large rock with cool formation $20.00 plus the price of rock
2 green chromis One large and One small $4.00 per or $7.00 for both
1 skunk clownfish small $9.00(hosted in anemone)
1 false perc clownfish $9.00(hosted in yellow polyps)
1 coral banded shrimp large $7.00
3 turbo snails $3.00/per or $7.00 for all 3
a few hermits and various sm snails.....free to whoever wants!
Aqua safe RO/DI $200.00 plus replacement filters/sand(if you buy the tank I would sell it for ($100.00)
Thanks for the interest...sorry to rant and rave at the beginning had to get it off my chest

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hiya: I live in Alexandria and may be interested in the livestock. Please PM me your tele. Thanks (if the tank is still set up I'd love some pics of the animals)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts