The Reef Tank banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Anti-Acan Activist
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone interesterd in purchasing a 90 gal AGA with matching black oak stand? It also has the glass versa tops and a 48" NO light fixture (black.) It comes with the UGF 2 power heads and a Tetra Tec II sp500 power filter with heating capsule that actually goes inside the filter. All gravel and driftwood is included. The livestock is 2 7" red bellied (red breasted) piranahs and one 10" Pleco and 2 little tiger barbs that haved evaded certain death for 2 months+. The tank is almost a year old and has no leaks! It is great shape! If you are interested let me know how much you are willing to pay for the whole package (including livestock) and if no one wants the whole deal I may consider parting out. The price is not set in stone but I'm hoping to get $400 to $500 for the whole lot (including livestock.) If I can get $500 or close to it consider it sold! But I may consider an offer for less. Brand new without the fish it was about $850. I am attatching pics...

FYI I believe you can drill the back or sides of the glass to make RR... if you wanted to do that.

Attachments

·
Anti-Acan Activist
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
go to this link for info on the filter...

Filter Info

also like I said it has a 200W heating capsule that goes inside the filter (no extra do-dads hanging inside the tank)

The filter is a Wet/Dry powerfilter Tetra Tec pf500

·
Anti-Acan Activist
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also believe this filter is an excellent solution for SW as well. Read the info on the link on above post.

·
Anti-Acan Activist
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can also throw in a 50 or 55 gallon tank and iron stand if wanted for free... with purchase of 90 gal tank & stand... maybe use for a refug or something. It may or may not fit under the stand of the 90 but I can see if it is physically possible when I get home on sunday (maybe able to remove center brace on stand put tank in then put brace back...maybeeeeee... I'll see)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts