The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well...*collapses from exhaustion* I have moved all my stuff in to the 75g. I kind of had to. My former roomies have already started to move stuff in to the room. So, i was kind of forced in to moving now.

The reflectors for the MH came in today, and I bought all the wood for the canopy, it is all cut and ready to be assembled. So...soon..it will be all done. It is funny, I am already out of room in the 75...so it looks. :) As soon as the dust settles, I will take a pic. :)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
I know it probably seems like forever but you will soon be able to set down and marvel at your piece of the ocean!;)

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, I have been talking about this for some time...it is finally coming together. :)

And yes, I am already seeing gamrus running all over, and little pods, and worms....and NEW critters! yea!!!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'm not going to belive a single word of it till I see a picture next to todays newspaper!

Good job :beer:

....and what in the heck is a gamru?

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
we are past the point of accepting excuses too.. we KNOW you've been here long enough :funny:

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
No excuses from him - he had one of the most chock-full nanos I've ever seen. It'll be nice to have some breathing room!

Gamarus (SP?) shrimp?

Danielle

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Calvin - Gamrus shrimp...a type of pod. They scurry around and are cool to watch.

Jay - what excuses? ;) heh heh

Danielle - well, I got it all moved in, and um..it already looks full. LOL The toadstool I think is enjoying the ability to stretch out, the base/neck of it is about 14" long now. And of course the clowns are keeping it company. :) It was murder getting the stuff over. The bags kept popping holes, my roomies left so I had to lug the tank out by myself, and with water leaking out of the bags, some water spilled in my back seat. :( But, so far this morning, everyone is alive.

And, the LIFE...I already see tons of life! I have my old tank sitting on the floor with an airstone and heater to keep the few inches of water warm and moving until I get all the little guys in it siphoned out. :)

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Wow, good job Jeremy. And am I ever glad you dumped those roomies and got a place of your own (but not more glad than you are, I would imagine!) :)

Alice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts