The Reef Tank banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 75g tank... it is not pretty but it is plumbed with a simple overflow and comes with a sump and stand and i can supply a small plastic hood to hold some lights. the stand is blue and the tank has a black back. there are a few small spots with a little crazing on them but not too bad. I am getting this out so i can have room for the 300, 100 and still be able to walk around in the room. asking $150 for everything and i can throw in a used gen-x pump to give you good flow for an extra $25. the price is not set in stone but i do need cash so i can't go too low. this would make a great FO tank or softies. please e-mail or PM

·
Premium Member
10,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, i need this gone so the tank and stand are free to the first person who can get it out by Saturday Afternoon. I have sanitized the tank but it needs to be rinsed out really well and scrubbed off.

the plumbing has been chopped but i do have a plug for the bulkhead if needed. if you want a full system then you will need to pay for the sump and pump etc...

e-mail me at [email protected] (all lower case)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts