The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this on Craigslist...

I've got a lot of work to do to get ready to move it into my office but right now I am just bouncing off the walls happy with my new tank.
So the people who had this had never used it. It was just sitting and the glass for the front of the stand is still wrapped in the package. It came with all the parts still in the box. It's drilled and ready to go. It also has a box setup for the back parts to the reef ready setup. I got an amazing deal on all this. Stand is an oceanic. It's 72 gallon bowfront. :blob: It's beautiful and hasn't been used.

No idea what I am going to do for the sump yet. I'm going to be removing the 45 tall and 40 breeder that are linked by overflow and putting this in its place. It looks like the width for a sump could be about 15 inches. height and width don't seem to have much limitations in the stand.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks I am just so excited I had to share. Its drilled on the left corner just hard to see in the picture I took. I'll add some more soon. It has black sealant which looks really nice. I've been wanting a bigger tank for awhile and had many times I had to pass on tanks because they didn't match what was advertised.

I gotta find some containers for the water, corals, and fish for the transition. Probably checking target and Walmart tomorrow and will need to start planning for my sump. I also may need a better return pump since the one on my current tanks is only moving the water up like 2 feet. I'm looking for suggestions too.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just an updated picture.
Sump is up and running. I'm working on the skimmer. I don't think my Hydor Slim Skim is going to work. It fits fine but I don't know if I can get the waterline high enough in that sump compartment.
Advice on skimmers for a R100 Eshopps sump would be great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts