The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· I <3 Fishies
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Get you wife If she is into fashion Aquawolf. Ask her to come to your computer and look at the shoes. I promise she will flip out literally. She might make you sell all your fish items to buy the shoes! Lol!

· I <3 Fishies
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Did'nt mean her literally requesting you to sell your tanks. The shoes are beyond expensive. We won't(me & the Wife) purchase anything this expensive in a short amount of years. We are working on our degrees so larger purchases that are'nt nessary are'nt in the futher. Those shoes are more on the line of something she wants in the future.

· I <3 Fishies
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
but he has agreed...(funny how we have to get this approval like thing with wifes) to have a reefzilla...she said if you wnat baby get it!...so when i get it...better believe i'll have a build tread!

· I <3 Fishies
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
My wife wants the shoes...but due to the fact i get the clown and they can spawn and make more clowns and make me some money...i Will buy both for my misses the shoes and clown for me!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.