·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres my stocking list.
2x false percs
1 yellow watchman goby
1 royal gramma
1 2'' yellow tang (yes i have heard many opinions about tangs in 3' tanks, i wanted to give it a shot,i have heard alot of success stories about tangs in 65s with never any problems and people who have had them in there for years, i know it will get big eventually and if it seems unhappy i will get rid of it so please no tang comments)

What i was wondering is would i be albe to add a pair of neon gobies to my tank or is my fish list already to its max bioload. I was thinking of adding a 20g long sump in the next month or so.

As of right now for filtration i have a 300gph Aquaclear filter that i use to fun carbon and other media when needed. A CPR bak-pak with rio 800 pump. Also another smaller aqua clear powerhead for more water movement right now its 70 gph. I plan on getting a stronger pump like a seio in the next week or so.

So what does everyone think? If not the pair if neon gobies, is there anything else that i might be able to get?

Also if i can get the gobies will it have any problems with the yellow watchman i already have in there. He pretty much just does his own thing and comes out occasionally and also when i feed.

·
uber-stupid
4,781 Posts
I don't think that yellow watchman will have any thing at all to say about the neons. they will only really fight with other fish that are trying to take their realestate and the neons would not be doing that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts