The Reef Tank banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to get rid of this tank within the week because I am moving. Throw me a resonable offer!!! Great Deal! This is a package deal and I want to sell everything together. Its a 60gallon tank with a stand. Brand new t5 lighting system with a build in timer and 6 led moonlights, 2 blue, 2 white. The light alone cost over 300 dollars. 40lbs of live rock, maroon clownfish, and christmas wrasp. Amazing bright colored tube anemone. Cleaner shrimp and crabs, sea urchin. Etc. We will include syphon for water changes and it has a protein skimmer and an extra pump.

If you are serious and would like more information or to come look at the fish tank please call Travis @ 904-651-6703

I also have alot of beautiful tank pictures if you would like for me to directly email them to you please contact us!<!-- START CLTAGS -->

If yall could help me out and spread the word or if you have any suggestions about how I can get this tank sold I would greatly appreciate it

Jennifer M.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can directly email you pictures. If you would like some just send me a message with your email. Thanks, Jennifer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts