The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tank Pics. I am trying to get better with the pics. I picked up a 10.00 tripod from Biglots and it makes a big diff. no more blur from un-steady hands.

Crabzilla Below is not a macro, Yes he is really that big, He is on standby to reconstruct any rock in any tank at any time. I used him to fish-out a chromis I could not get to. He pretty much turned the tank upside down by morning. I could hear the clicking of glass in the next room.

P.s. the pic resizer program is free just email me, will send it to you, if the program needs any changes I can send the source or just tell me and I will try to make changes.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Nice. Good job.
those flat rocks with the holes remind me of the Flinstone house.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
great tank! looks fantastic, and happy birthday!

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
I also like the holders on the doors!where did you get them?I want to get a couple for my test equipment!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry the crab is a $8.00 red leg hermit, I kinda regret getting him, He is in my sons tank along with a Huma "They deserve each other, huma ate 4 of my chromis in one sitting. My son wanted the huma should not have listen. Then my wife wanted the crab, not really a crab more like a lobster.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks... I am going to try to do a photo shoot of the 80.00 stand made from 1/4's, all you need is a few shop tools.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
nice tank. looks like you have a lot of frags in there that will grow nicely and be even nicer in a few months

·
Registered
524 Posts
r6413utah said:
Sorry the crab is a $8.00 red leg hermit, I kinda regret getting him, He is in my sons tank along with a Huma "They deserve each other, huma ate 4 of my chromis in one sitting. My son wanted the huma should not have listen. Then my wife wanted the crab, not really a crab more like a lobster.
When you finally get fed up with it I'm sure it'll be delicious. :lol:

The tank looks great!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts