The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Underwater Demolitions
11,547 Posts
I love my 6-line but his eyes look kind of evil. Maybe that 's why I like him; we are kindred spirits.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Helen... I dont think crying when a fish dies is a mark of an evil spirit :lol:

Forget the eyes have you taken a good look at their mouth? Makes me glad I'm not a pod. But evil eyes and mouths aside the 6 line one of my favorite fish

·
Administrator
46,690 Posts
Helen... I dont think crying when a fish dies is a mark of an evil spirit :lol:

Forget the eyes have you taken a good look at their mouth? Makes me glad I'm not a pod. But evil eyes and mouths aside the 6 line one of my favorite fish
Oh I have seen her take great delight in the death of a cod fish, and the terrible things she causes to happen to potatos is really scary ;)

·
Registered
7,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, don't let the fur coat, martini and cute hair cut fool ya...just look at some of her posts in the History of Reef Keeping; fiction thread...she's got an evil streak :eek: and I wonder just how many "20% fewer voices" leaves? :lol:

·
Underwater Demolitions
11,547 Posts
Speaking of the "history of reefing in fiction" thread, it's a lot of fun! Come join us in Margaritaville. The only rules are one sentence per day and you have to pick up where the last sentence ends. It's hilarious, and anyone can drop in and post.

·
Registered
7,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Speaking of the "history of reefing in fiction" thread, it's a lot of fun! Come join us in Margaritaville. The only rules are one sentence per day and you have to pick up where the last sentence ends. It's hilarious, and anyone can drop in and post.
Fun indeed...thanks Helen for starting it :thumbup:

·
Administrator
46,690 Posts
Yeah, don't let the fur coat, martini and cute hair cut fool ya...just look at some of her posts in the History of Reef Keeping; fiction thread...she's got an evil streak :eek: and I wonder just how many "20% fewer voices" leaves? :lol:
Never ask questions you really don't want the answer to ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts