The Reef Tank banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts
love it. but im switching to MH..honestly for the price i would jsut buy a used MH setup. but it is a great light when you use good bulbs! but i if i had to do it again i would get a used MH setup..and im also switching to MH cause im switching to a 225g tank. i should add that ha but i do get great coral growth with the light and u cant beat the lunar leds
I would love to go MH, but here in TX I can't afford the chiller, and the T-5HO with fans still get the tank to max temp. I also got a new A/C unit for the house, but that can only do so much :doh:

resurrecting an old thread :p

read through something - mistake me if I'm wrong.. lol usually all the time :D haha but do you run a HOB octopus skimmer? /if you do, can we see pics? :D I'm thinking about getting one for a new upgrade, but what to know how it's treating you first :)

amazing tank btw!!! jealous :|

Discussion starter · #48 ·
Yep I've still got it. The new tank is on hold for a while as I'm paying my roommates rent for a few months. But none the less I've had a lottttt going on since I last updated this. Got halides running now about 20 new corals and the biggest piece I moved the tank across town so it's a completely new setup. I'm traveling right now but I can answer all your skimmer questions later tonigt. And I've got pics to update the new setup ad corals I'm gonna upload so stay tuned. Also long story short.. For the money u can't beat the hob octopus

41 - 60 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.