The Reef Tank banner
21 - 40 of 73 Posts
Discussion starter · #27 ·
just installed a ghetto ATO system haha i calculated how much my system loses roughly every day and placed a small 10g tank next to my sump with a powerhead and a tube going to my sump and used the reef keeper to set up a timer to turn it on long enough to pump about 3/4 a gallon in every night haha. crude, but it works

Discussion starter · #30 ·
so ive been MIA for a while ive been traveling and such while im on break but here are some recent pictures of the tank and i have goten a bunch of new corals

first here are the new bulbs i got

Front to back:
- Blue +
- Aquablue Special
- Purple +
- Blue +

This was about a week or two ago and it has grown a LOT since. it grows like a weed

Idk what this is exactly but it was a nice little piece for $10

Nice favia for $10

Oregon Tort $10

Monti Cap $15 and i can see growth every night.

Idk what this is any id would be helpful looks like a tort.. but its huge and was only $18

We think possibly a Mars but color is still coming in $20

Nice frogspawn $15

Discussion starter · #40 ·
love it. but im switching to MH..honestly for the price i would jsut buy a used MH setup. but it is a great light when you use good bulbs! but i if i had to do it again i would get a used MH setup..and im also switching to MH cause im switching to a 225g tank. i should add that ha but i do get great coral growth with the light and u cant beat the lunar leds

21 - 40 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.