The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Super Moderator
35,868 Posts
Good afternoon, everyone!

Begging your pardon. I should’ve notified everyone that I would be late chiming in today. I was in a rush to get to church. And OK I admit it I should’ve warned you yesterday.

Hack, About your comment about grits and cream of wheat. I agree completely about grits that aren’t intensified with cheese or cheese and an egg on top or cheese with bacon on top or cheese and shrimp on top with andouille sausage ( otherwise known as shrimp and grits.😂) When we were living in Pennsylvania, my mother tried to get us to try grits, and we didn’t care for it. You have to adorn grits someway. And frankly, if you don’t like the gritty texture, no adornment is going to help.😖

9 O'Clock, and no ones schlepping breakfast?

What did all of you do for breakfast today? Surely it wasn’t grits.😂

Rick - you really hit the ground running today! When you have that many emails and leftover stuff that happens while you’re on vacation there’s a lot to do. This afternoon evening sounds like a great time to spend with your boys watching football.

Doug, thanks for sharing those photos of Brady‘s birthday! He sure is a nice looking young man!

Vinnie - yet another birthday in our midst! How old is Cooper now? And what’s happening for his birthday?

Jeff- Glad to hear that Rudy is ready to go public with Photo so that the right human can find him for adoption!❤🥳

Perry - God job on that car repair/maintenance. That saves a lot of money and time.

This morning we had a lot of programs about remembering 9/11. Our church sent out two groups of people to help provide support for the first responders. The mission trip sent out 23 people in late November 2001. The next bus that went up in February of 2002 had 27.

I better post this before I make more mistakes. Ha ha ha

· Super Moderator
35,868 Posts
Welp, I should’ve checked my work. I did make a big mistake by including other text in a quoted part of a message. 🤪

· Super Moderator
35,868 Posts
Jeff, your post had a wide variety of emotions in it and I didn’t know what to click for of my reaction. Whew! You had a busy day
Please post a photo of Rudy all dressed up with his bowtie.

Tomorrow morning I’m going to the home of two members of our coffee group so we can enjoy eating breakfast outside. They live about 10 minutes from my apartment. We usually break up at about 8:30, so I’ll post something on TRT then when I get home.

send a groovy thoughts to all of you tonight. Take care of your wonderful selves.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts