The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
19,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......yup.....46 degrees F

That's a chilly HAPPY FRIDAY MORNING TO Y'ALL!
That cup of joe feels good in the hands this morning......but is heading to 80F latter with plenty of sunshine.

Fell asleep early last night, around 8-8:30, someone was bushed. But wide awake and bushy tailed this morning.....coffee is nice n hot, and frosted Oatmeal Raisin cookies for your dunk'n pleasure.

Nothing mentioned about working tomorrow......but I happen to know there's ZILTCH on paper as far as work goes....one can only dream, right?

Let's go make today groovy for someone,
Hack

·
Administrator
19,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Facial expression Cartoon Happy Organism Gesture

......don't worry, it's FREE! ("It's on Vinnie.") ;)
Hack

·
Retired Wanderer
17,777 Posts
Morning Hack and others to follow.

The hothead in the next cube is still here. I stay chill at work.

I can use some coffee. Got a big old insulated cup full to start the day. Enjoy your Friday!

·
Super Moderator
28,492 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, Perry, Vinnie, and all of TRT!!

thanks for the coffee, guys! Hack those cookies are the right thing for dunking! Since it’s kind of like mid - morning, I put cheese and crackers, local apples, and nanners on the training-table.

Hack - I bet you 5¢ that you will have to go to work tomorrow and be sent home before noon.🤪

Perry, that’s a great idea to be cool at work.

Vinnie, my memory banks are fading, I guess. I don’t remember why your ribs hurt.

It was 60° when I woke up this morning at 5:30. We don’t have any rain in sight for most of next week. Boy, do we need it!
Today we get to sign up for of Active Aging Week program that’s at the beginning of October. Back by popular demand is hang gliding up in Lenoire, NC. That is not something I’m going to do, but I’m thrilled for the people that do it!

Fill your day with grooviness!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
49,400 Posts
Late mornin hello, 55f heading to mid 70s, cooler a nd wetter next few days. No coffee yet, need to get new carafe for coffee maker and pay cell bill so a trip to town is in cards.
Hope thecday is groovy

·
Retired Wanderer
17,777 Posts
Jeez, got ran into by a forklift. Fortunately it had a big plastic tote. Back of my shoulder, left hip and left ankle got tagged. I'll be gimpy for a couple of days.

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,517 Posts
Cath, I hurt my ribs Sunday playing with the kids a Coopers birthday party.

i alway love RTBAs and most anemones, but these guys bug me now . I started with one and have three now. One move to one of my monti’s and went to war with it. The monti took the worst of it.
Water Vertebrate Fluid Organism Underwater

·
Administrator
19,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hack - I bet you 5¢ that you will have to go to work tomorrow and be sent home before noon.🤪
Well Folks it's going on 7:30p round these parts, and seems Cath has lost a nickel on what is normally a pretty safe bet....SORRY Cath. We'll let it ride for the usual times when I am snookered into it.

Tuna salad sandwiches for dinner, and of course Utz BBQ chips.....the riffled kind.
Probably won't be doing anything overly exciting tonight as I'm whooped. But breakfast on the grill is a distinct possibility for them that are up at breakfast time round here come tomorrow.

Perry sorry to hear about the accident.....hope the aches n pains pass quickly. Was everyone where/doing what they were suppose to and just a 'freak accident' or are we talking 'negligence'?

Fingers crossed for a pleasant evening for All,
Hack

·
Administrator
19,919 Posts

·
Retired Wanderer
17,777 Posts
Everyone was hustling. I was in the guys blind spot. He is super nice too and apologized profusely. I'll just take vitamin I and am fine just sore here and there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts