The Reef Tank banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Is This Thing On?
1,758 Posts
I ended up taking the frags out of my sump. It just became something else to clean. I shouldn't have frags now anyway since I'm waiting for things to grow out... Unless I accidentally frag something which I tend to do.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Good Gravy Nate! that is looking good man. Your acans are doing very good. Do you target feed them at all? what type of placement do you keep them at in the tank? I had 2 different acans one with multiple heads that got knocked off one of my rocks and lost into oblivion, so im stuck with my one and its been a single head all year, but looks healthy. The monti I got from ya is doing very good and has grown atleast a 1/4" since I got him.

·
Premium Member
26,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I have no idea why but I have always had good luck with acans, I do target feed it now and then when I remember to, but I have gone some months without feeding it over the years.

I need to get another picture of it, its grown a lot more since that picture...

It dose not seem to mind placement, I have had it on the bottom, up top, on the bottom side, just dose not care. this is the only acan I have had so far, and I think it must be the easiest going acan ever..

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.