The Reef Tank banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting this out there to see if there is any interest. I won't need these anymore on my new setup so hopefully someone can use a good deal. All this stuff comes from Champion: I have 2 "new style" 400 watt blueline electronic ballasts for sale (with power cords and disconnects) / 2 mogul socket pendant shells (with glass)/ 2 XM 20,000 K bulbs burned for about 10 months (7 hrs a day only). I will sell each setup for $200.00 Save about $80.00 bucks off a new setup and have the bulb for no cost.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd prefer not having to break these up at this time. I might also try putting them on reefcentral.

·
Too Busy Fishy
456 Posts
How high is the pendent, perhaps we can work something out (as I don't need a ballast nor bulb...)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure what you mean about how high is the pendant? You mean from the surface of the water?? Or cost?

·
Too Busy Fishy
456 Posts
I need a low-profile pendant shell, so the size of the pendant itself, top to bottom

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
break up kit time

Before I put these on reefcentral I've decided I will part-out / breakup the 400 watt kits.

I will sell the (2) newstyle blueline ballasts for $100.00 each Normally they are $169.99 new from Champion. Here is a link:
www.championlighting.com/product.php?productid=18407&cat=539&page=1

If you buy one of these ballasts from me I will also give you a bulbs with the ballast: the will be a 20,000 K XM 400 watter that was burned for about 10 months for 7 hrs a day. The bulb should have estimated 3-4 months of life left. I have 4 bulbs total.

I will sell the (2) pendant shells for $75.00 each New these are $109.00 from champion. Here is a link:
www.championlighting.com/product.php?productid=18430&cat=543&page=1

If you buy one of the shells you will also get a bulb same as the ones above...

Last chance for a deal before I spread the love over to reefcentral.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ballast

Would you want the old style ballast or the new style ballast?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts