The Reef Tank banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ONE VERY BIG FISHY
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im selling my 40 gallon high tank, it comes with a coralife dual t-5 light. I was planning on converting it into a reef but i just dont have the time/cash to do so. The only problem is that it has a small chip on the glass, it doesnt affect performance at all, it is actually holding saltwater for waterchanges, its not drilled. It comes with a powerhead. im looking to get 75 dollars for it. but will lower price if you have softies to trade. It will be filled with water upon pick up so that you can see that it doesnt leak. $75 takes it all, or lower if you have softies to trade.

located in Kennesaw

·
Registered
573 Posts
whats the Dims?

·
ONE VERY BIG FISHY
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its 30 inches wide 12 inches deep 22 inches high. These are rough measurements, could be off by a inch, no more no less. Im 100% sure its 30 inches wide though. comes with a 300w visi therm heater too.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
so we meet again. lol. i just need the tank for a sump and maybe the t-5 ( wat is the watts) plan on using the tank for a sump so dont care about the chip in the glass might even put some extra silicon over it. could you bring it to the july meeting with the thing from our other trade?

i know i still owe you a pick of the zoas.

·
ONE VERY BIG FISHY
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sent pm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts