The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 40 gallon TruVue aquarium w/ a built in overflow, a very nice oak stand, a nice oak hood, and an excellent (new?) PM426 skimmer w/ waste collector and kent venturi injector upgrade for sale. The aquarium was used a maximum of about 2 years and has sat empty for about 4 years. It is in very good shape and would be an excellent smaller reef tank. I also have an IC430 w/ two sets of end caps and two 50/50 VHO bulbs that could be included. I would like to get $350 for the aquarium/stand & hood/and skimmer and $460 for all of it. I don't want to ship it and I live in Corvallis, OR, although I would help you get it to your place for someone between Portland and Eugene OR. This is a real nice set-up and the only reason why I'm selling it is that I just don't have the time to set it up.

Please respond to this thread or send me an email or send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

I've had a lot of interest in the protien skimmer/waste collector and the IC ballast. I am willing to separate, and here's my asking price:

Protien skimmer/waste collector $120
40 gallon aquarium, stand, hood $220
40 gallon aquarium, etc. w/ IC ballast and end caps $330

I really don't want to sell the ballast separately. I'd like to keep it if I can't sell the aquarium or let it go with the aquarium.

Please send me a PM, email, or reply to this post. Please feel free to make an offer.

Thanks,

Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts