The Reef Tank banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hooked on H20
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI: from http://aquatics.net/results.cfm?section=3.0&geog=US.MN&type=2&searchtext=&searchdate=-7

I AM NOT SELLING THIS!!!

I just saw it and thought I'd post it here for anyone interested.
Last fall I bought some crushed coral from DJ and he was a nice honest guy. If I remember right, he lives in Mankato.

This is a great deal IMO. 300lbs for $450 is $1.50/lb
If anyone wants to buy it all and split it up I'll take 30 lbs.

<table border="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td>Name:</td> <td>DJ Riebesell</td> <td>Phone:</td> <td>507-625-8790</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="4"> Livestock - Marine - Live Rock/Live Sand </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="4"> For Sale:
Unfortunately I have no time to maintain my aquarium so I have to toss in the towel. I have accumulated about 300 lbs of live rock, mostly Fiji. The purple coraline grows great when I take care of it. Unfortunately due to neglect and the lack of anything other than rock in the tank for a long time there is a rather large population of aiptasia. Whole batch goes for $450... Whoa! That should be worth having to deal with some aiptasia for a bit huh! I will only sell it all in one shot and cannot deliver. If you want to reach me please send me an email by clicking on my name above.
Price: $450
View more ads by this user
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Location:</td> <td>MN, US</td> <td>Date Placed</td> <td>May 6, 2006</td></tr></tbody></table>

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
If there are people that are interested in buying the whole amount or people doing a group buy and then splittling I could help out in delivery.

DJ is a top notch guy and just hasn't had the time for his tank. Yep DJ is from Mankato.

·
Registered
284 Posts
put me down for 100 lbs if anybody wanna organize a group buy

·
Registered
284 Posts
boo to boulders

1 - 8 of 8 Posts