Professional newbie!
404 Posts
Reefdude5 said:
Then you still have your wits about you Johnny! :D
THATS debatable!:p

·
http://atlanta-smas.org/
1,688 Posts
lets see thats 75.00 per shroom,hmmmm. i will sell all anyone wants at 50% off that price. ok who want's to be first in line?

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
OoOoOoOoOo very beautiful!

·
Maltese Reefer
490 Posts
Hey Wasabi, you got some pics? It is a pretty ricordea. When you look at it as per shroom price, I have seen more expensive ricordia before.... And I could afford one or two shrooms at half price.:)

·
http://atlanta-smas.org/
1,688 Posts
i have about 10 to 15 orange ricordea . i would offer them to someone who wanted them at a lot less than thirty dollars each maybe ten dollars each . the problem i have found is they are extremely difficult to remove from the rock. anyone have any techniques for removal? my orange ricordea are simply bright orange ricordea. those species pictured are really gorgeous

·
Maltese Reefer
490 Posts
Yeah, if you can figure out how to get em off, I may also be interested in a couple.

·
Registered
214 Posts
$300 for softies. wow. $30! wow. my green ricordea cost me Php 30. thats US$.55 or 55cents.

·
Master of Perplexity
3,451 Posts
That's the extent some will go to have something no one else has. A few years from now they'll be $10.00, though I doubt they'll ever be 55 cents! Wow!
I was in an lfs recently and they were selling Moorish Idol's for $50. I saw a school of them, maybe a 1000, while diving in Moalboal.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts