The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
A couple of rays and small sharks you could charge local school kids to come to the touch pool. :lol:

I most say that is pretty cool.

·
uber-stupid
4,781 Posts
Sprayin70 said:
Neat! where are you going to put it?
Looks like in his garage.

That is cool. Why did you stop at 300 gallons? I think one day I will build an outside one. It will have to be after I move of course... yada yada yada. I been saying that for years.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sprayin70 said:
Neat! where are you going to put it?
It is in my basement. A few rays are going in it for sure. I am planning on going fishing and bringing back a few sharpnose sharks. They start out about 10 inches an grow to about 3.5 feet long. THey will be in the pond till I get the basement finished and the 450 up and running.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jenajet said:
Your puffers are so cute!
Yea he is very cool. he is about 6-7 inches right now I just got him from someone that had him in a 46 bow front. When I went to get him he was just sitting on the bottom and looked very unhappy and now he is alll over the place swimiing. When you walk up the the tank he comes right to you like a puppy. When the other fish go in there he will come out and go in the 210 gallon fish only tank I have upstairs.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sharks4u said:
Hey where are all the sharks at??? :blob:
They are in my 29 gallon quarantine tank. All 8 of them seem to be adjusting nice and eating well and are as healthy as a horse :thumbup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well in that case, Do you guys think that my 6 foot bull shark would do OK for now in my 125? He will only be in there for about 3weeks till my 210 is ready!:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts