The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm taking down my 110 reef, because I am trying to sell my house, and will have to move within the next few months. I know trying to sell this as a combo is futile, so I'm not going to screw around and try to sell this stuff all at once. I'm parting everything. I have had the tank set up for only about 4 months now, so nothing for sale is more than 6 months old. I am pretty much selling everything for 1/2 of what I bought it for, so I will not haggle with pricing. If you want something, then let me know via this thread. We can work out DETAILS through pm's. I will wait until Wednesday before I copy this post onto the selling forum. I must have the fish and live rock gone before people can start picking up equipment. this same thread is being posted on reefcentral as well. Thanks.

2. 2 x 400w XM 20,000k bulbs (2 months old) - $40ea
6. Marshall Island LR - $3.00/lb (got about 80lbs)
7. Live Sand - $ 0.5/lb (got 120lbs) person who buys sand gets cleanup crew
11. 1 x Korallia 4's - $30
15. Mixing barrell w/ wheels w/ plumbing - $50
22. Med/Lg Magnificent Foxface - $75
25. 6" tridacna derasa - $50
26. 3" gray and blue crocea - $30
29. Long Spined Urchin 6" - $10

·
Protect the Worlds Reefs
1,152 Posts
Man, sorry to hear that. I was following the 110g build on Reefcentral for awhile. You had that tall 180g once as well. I hope things work out for you.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sorry to hear you're parting-

I'm interested in both neon gobies and the fire fish.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Would like to buy those, interested in the Midas blenny... :)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Sorry about the teardown. Would you post a pic of your tank. I might be interested in the LR and one of the clams. sorry this is tanknymph ( I'v got to remember to check whose username I'm signed in as)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Livestock Left: Magnificent Foxface, and all of my clams. I also have a gold/copper teardrop maxima which I didn't mention in the list for $25. About 4" long. Whoops! I also have a blue linckia starfish which I have had for a year now - $20, and a long spined sea urchin - $10.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Hope the move goes well. Are you going to get another tank when you settle into the new house? Great pricing on the items.

Eddie

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks eddie. I am down grading to a solana setup w/ my 2 picasso perculas until I'm done with school, at which point I will begin my 6foot cube project.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It's a model 200. It is an 8" diameter and skims like a beast. I'ts 25" high. I've got you down for the Korallia 3, which can be picked up any time you want.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Is the regal for sale or are you moving him to the smaller tank? PMing about picking up the other three fish :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts