The Reef Tank banner

224 gal tank 500.00

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  straycat 
#1 ·
72"L X 30"D X 24"H. This tank has a crack in the euro bracing, that I'll have repaired (eurobrace is located on the top) This tank also has two 1.5" intakes w/screens for a closed loop system and six returns. The background is black w/ center overflow...it's a must see...first come first serve. 500.00
(I couldn't edit the original post:arg: )

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Shannon, you may not have gotten alot of feedback on the tank because you could not or would not answer any questions about the tank! I sent a PM got no response, sent an e-mail got no response, posted publicly and again no response. I was willing to travel the 10 hrs. 450+ miles to buy the tank IF I could have got some simple questions answered. Lon

#5 ·
Sorry Man

I had already ordered the stand and canopy befor you replyied. This add was a addition to a previous add that I couldn't figure out how to modify. I understand your feelings and I apologize for any of my wrong doing. But I've paid for the stand and canopy or we could work some thing out...after the stand and canopy get here I'll relist.

Thanks.Hope no hard feelings
Shannon
PM'D my #
Call me if you have any questions
Don't hesitate

#6 ·
Shannon, no apologies necessary. Sorry to all 4 coming off like a hot head which I am not! After no word on the tank I just figured I was askin to many stupid questions. Anyway I am looking 4 a large tank for fresh water use. Can make my own stand of wood or metal so your "tank only, needs fixin" interested me. Still might be in the hunt depending on cost when you consider the stand and canopy you ordered. Will call you tomorrow if you PM me best time to call. Thanks, Lon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.