The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:agree:

nice rock in my 55

drywall going on wednesday!!! tonight we put sealer on tomorrow the water repellant paint will go on!!! boy this is alot bigger job than we expected...lol

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

does anyone know about this pump? this is what the lfs got me for my 210 gallon???? they are saying this is all I need for my 210? 1 pump but the tank has 2 over flows? also do you run the lines from the bottom of the tank to the sump from one side then return them to the other side from the sump? it looks like to me you would run the lines from the tank from each side not the same? any help would be appreciated.....

3here is the website he got the pump from

www.pondmaster.com

its a 02740 model #

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks what about the pump? do you think this one pump will be ok for a 210? it says 2400 gallons per hour should this one pump do it all? thanks

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

this is what the overflows look like 2 different size holes in each overflow?

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks I definately need some help at this point figuring out the pump and the other small things I need.....Thanks alot

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
do you think this pump is ok or should I go better?

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks alot Tim just trying to get the right thing!

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well its kinda like this went to the lfs told him what I had and he ordered me this pump? They have been real nice and made me some great deals on my equipement so far so I may run it and see what It does....1 line coming from the sump to the pump and a y fitting going to the tank? what other equipement would everyone recommend we have a 6 foot light coming with all the bulbs I need they said 774 watts was a little costly?

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
we have the hardware at home do they make different kits? and if so where would i get them....we basically just got the plumbing hardware for each overflow

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
(the MAG24 will be fine to start up your tank)[/quote]

what is the best wat to come off it...run a y fitting ito each over flow/ and then the other side 1 line in the sump?
Thanks alot guys for all the help

1 - 20 of 205 Posts