The Reef Tank banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have some stuff available including:

20H (black trim with black back), black stand (needs a bit of touch up), DIY unpainted canopy (tall enough to handle MH), DIY CPR clone overflow, acrylic sump/refugium (18 X 12), 70w MH setup (includes waterproof ballast, DIY pendant and Ushio 10k bulb) and Eheim 1250 return pump. Will separate if someone is interested in individual items asking $250 OBO for the setup.

20H (oak trim) $20 OBO
CPR CS50 overflow (300 gph) $35 OBO
Amiracle overflow (600 gph) $40 OBO
Sealife Systems Dual overflow (1200 gph) $ 50 OBO
Sealife Systems 75 skimmer w/ rio 600 $40 OBO
CSL 175w MH (CSL ballast, mogul socket, spider reflector & Coralife 10k bulb) $100 OBO

Will also consider trades and have pics of all items available (please PM me with e-mail address). I'm in the Canton/Woodstock area but work in Tucker and will be glad to meet to deliver. Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The following items are pending to kbxiong67

20H (black trim with black back), black stand (needs a bit of touch up), DIY unpainted canopy (tall enough to handle MH), DIY CPR clone overflow, acrylic sump/refugium (18 X 12).

This leaves the following from that setup:

70w MH setup - $130 OBO
Eheim 1250 - $40 OBO

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CSL 175w MH (CSL ballast, mogul socket, spider reflector & Coralife 10k bulb) - pending

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sprayin70, will do!

Fishtails,<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_717768", true); </SCRIPT> some of the setup is currently pending. If anything changes, I'll let you know.

Thanks for the interest. Mike

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
dont think they are going to answer this post is over four years old.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts