The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically if you want a real tank we have it. Includes many corals, fish and VERY NICE live rock. We have over 200lbs of the live rock. Three different kinds of mushrooms (some are about 4 inches in diameter), devils hand, 4 or 5 feather dusters on one rock. Open and closed brain. The open brain is green and I think it is the largest one that I have seen.

Blue regal, Yellow Tang, Watchman Goby, Mandarine Goby (which we've had for a couple of years) Clown w his best friend and a whole lot more.

Hamilton lights, great pump and etc. The tank is an industrial Mars.

We also have a 55 corner tank without anything in it, but all it needs is a light for a reef tank.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$1300 for the big one and includes everything. Great equipment. Paid about 7k for it. Iwaki pump (25.6 gal per minute). Hamilton lights. Unbreakable titanium heater w/ remote control and LCD display. Plumbed w/ spray bar (which goes along the bottom), and many adjustable jets throughout the whole tank (no stagnate water). Berline protein skimmer. UV sterilizer.

$450 for the 55 bow front coner tank w/ stand, no canopy. IAP Sump. CPR overflow, rio pump, Iwaki return pump. It needs lights. This one was set up as saltwater too, and we had no problems with it. It is not drilled though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just checking to see if you recieved the pictures. Sometimes I have problems with my isp getting them out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Everything comes with the tank - Live stock and all equipment. The equipment is listed in one of the replies in this thread.

This tank is very established. The live rock is about 80 percent covered in purple algea. This rock has a lot of nice things growing on it. There are about 8 baby feather dusters which we believe are from Hawaii.
This tank is truely the ultimate. It is an industrial tank and basically the only improvements that should be made is adding more lights and more live sand. The tank currently has about 150 lbs of live sand.

Pictures are on the way - hopefully, but you will get them by this evening.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dimensions of the tank are:
7ft long
20inches high
2 feet deep

The above is the tank portion only. The height including the stand and canopy is about 5.5 feet. The canopy is one that we made.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We also could consider delivering this tank for what it would actually cost us. We are planning to go to PDX sometime soon.

Keep this in mind when making a decision.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here is an update -- Not sure if the last one posted, so sorry if this is a dupe.

We have sold the livestock and are offering the tank dry - All equipment is itemized above.

Robz - are you still interested in pics?

·
Banned
29 Posts
i never asked before, but is there a stand and canopy w/ this? I'm going out on a limb and assuming so if you had livestock in it that you at least had a canopy for the lights...but I don't wanna assume too much lol.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This tank has a canopy and a stand - if anyone would like a picture let me know and I will email it. For some reason I cannot upload to this site.

Katrina

·
DUDE
893 Posts
What do you want?

How Much? w/out all the livestock

1 - 20 of 25 Posts