The Reef Tank banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so here are the specs I have a 20 long with a 10 gallon sump I have 25 gallOns of water in the system with 30 lbs of live rock the tank is bare bottom and I have a tee octopus 110nw in the sump I was going to do a pair of clownfish but thought about maybe going a different route the tank is uncovered. no seahorse's or stonefish I want some movement. Ideas an suggestions is what I am looking for.

·
Aquatic Philosopher
15,434 Posts
Banggai Cardinals, Helfrichi Firefish, some wrasses (but a covered tank is suggested), Bassletts

·
Fish Goddess
331 Posts
hi!

Clowns, gobeys maybe a coral beauty, fire fish (they are colorful and move alot, but they may jump so a top would be nice) a green crab or a shrimp a chromis (ive heard mixed review for them. some say there to aggressive) some corals

·
Registered
163 Posts
I had a 20 long some years ago that I had a slipper coral, cup coral, galaxian, and various polyps, mushrooms, etc. all under regular fluorescents. The nice thing about those tanks is the length as apposed to the short height. Great little tanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeh i have T5ho's and i got some hammer and monti and some green mushrooms and gsp right now and i am picking up some acans and some ice fire war coral. but the fish is the part where i am stuck at all i have is snails and a cleaner shrimp and like a few hermit crabs. The fish is where i am stuck but i love the dimensions on the tank

1 - 6 of 6 Posts