The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope you all have a great Sunday, when I get done with work here mine will be good too. Steve

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,659 Posts
Morning Steve and all the rest!Well Harley got two First places Yesterday and 50 points(so proud of Him).Today is a busy day again.He shows today than we shoot over to Pa. to my Mother-in-laws birthday BBQ party.So 2 pots of Coffee's on,because I'll probably drink the 1st one! Have A Great Day All!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Steve, George, Harley, & All! :)

Going to be hot and sticky again on Rocky Top...mid-90s!
Steve, you going to go play when you get off work or go to bed? :banana:

George, that Harley is some kinda show dawg!! You can tell your wife her fears were for naught....they both did great!:thumbup: :thumbup:

I really meant to sleep in this morning but eyes popped open as usual...may have to try to go back to sleep in a little bit.

I didn't have to ask FishGirl how she liked Camp Tekoa...when I got there to pick her up, she was asking the other members of the Water Adventure Group about coming back next year!! She had a blast! First day was canoe training on the camp's small lake. Next day to a big lake; then, on to a flowing river; then, running whitewater with the canoes!!! There were spills but no injuries, thankfully. They also went whitewater rafting down the Nantahala river (Made famous by the movie, "Deliverance"!) and what she described as 'waterfall hopping'.

Another of Victoria's photos with her birthday camera...a Yucca plant abloom in Cades Cove.

Have a Super Sunday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Steve, George, and Everyone!!
Thanx for the coffee George and Congrats to Harley!!:beer:

Today is Di and I's 29th Anniversary. Wow, seems like yesterday (Yeah Right)

Andrew and I are riding today while Di goes to pick up Patti at UMass.

Have a Splendid Sunday Everyone!!!:wavey:

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Dick!

Glad that FG had a great time!

Looks like you may have some serious photo competition...

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Butch! :) Guess we were typing at the same time! :)

whatevva said:
Today is Di and I's 29th Anniversary. Wow, seems like yesterday (Yeah Right)
Andrew and I are riding today while Di goes to pick up Patti at UMass.
Sounds like a very romantic Anniversary, Butch! Congratulations to you and Di!

I think both the girls are going to surpass anything I've ever done, photographically and otherwise!

·
Super Moderator
27,055 Posts
Good mawnin', Steve, George, Dick, Butch, John, Vince, Chris, and all of TRT!

Heya, Steve - I almost didn't recgonize this as the AM thread. Guess I need more coffee to wake up my peepers.

Thanks for the coffee, George :D Congrats on Harley's wins. Looking forward to today's results, along with pix.

Dick- Thanks for posting the Yukka by Vitoria. She's got a good eye, and looks like her technique is on the ball as well. I know you're glad to get FishGirl back :)

Happy anniversary, Butch! Congrats on the 29 years. How about some tabooli to celebrate ;)

Lots and lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Premium Member
20,603 Posts
good morning all
the burn on my back is still a bit much from the beach...
George on congrats on the showing!
Vince she has a great EYE! wonder who her teacher was?
sounds like the ME had a wonderful tme at camp alright.. sound like a fun time for adults too!
butch congrats onthe 29 years..may you catch a wonderful air today!

·
Administrator
46,848 Posts
Morning gang its starting to get light here, prolly jump back on the mower in a bit
Glad ME's camp was good, I miss rafting alot
Butch congrats on 29, you're only 6 behind me ;)
Have a grewat weekend and be safe y'all

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, John, Vince, Chris, Cath, Tim, & Doug! :)

tims said:
sounds like the ME had a wonderful tme at camp alright.. sound like a fun time for adults too!
Tim, with all the remarkable camps around today, sure wish they'd let us big kids go! I would have love to have that experience with the canoes and rafting, plus they feed you, too! :D

Doug, why not take off on a rafting trip? Lots safer than the bike!

Cath, sure is wonderful to have both girls under the same roof again! Hadn't gotten to see Victoria since last August!

Thanks for all the comments about Victoria's photo, everybody! :)

Oh, another birthday today! Grandson Chance is 10!! Got some good news last week that my daughter and son-in-law are buying some property and moving back to TN as soon as they can sell their house in Fla! :dance:

Yummy picture, Butch!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Morning all !!!
Got to sleep in a might this AM, just got done with a water change, 20 gal., now it's time to kick back and maybe enjoy a true day off.:D:D

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
mornin all enjoy your sunday's

Fred

·
Super Moderator
22,142 Posts
Morning all, (just hitting noon here tho) Just here at work, toiling away,,,LOL
Actually have been (working hard) , this is the first time i have been able to stay long enuf to post,,,
Like Doug and the others, will prob do some mowing when i get home,,,been goofing off the last couple of days after i get home,,,mind you , i enjoyed the break from the work around here, but enuf's enuf, time to get back to the work at hand around the ol farm...Blueberries are starting to ripen,and the "crop" is lookin good this year, so that will mean some long hrs pickin' 'em,,,but the extra $$will be nice also,,,,plus we sell to mostly people we know, so it's a feel good, knowing they are enjoying the labor we put in on growing them.We check every year at the U-pick places around us, and price ours less than they do,,,,and everyone that gets our berries , say ours are Mo' better than the other places,,(must be the love we add LOL) Luckily we have only 640 or so bushes, so it's not like we are overloaded with the work involved w/ them..plenty of work tho, but could be worse i quess,,,,:rolleyes:

Well two more hrs here, and i'm outa here! ZOOM!
A Hr. later i'll be home,and ready to mow,,,and prob will until darkness arrrives,,,,what fun ! LOL

Hope everyone has a great Sunday:thumbup:

·
Retired Wanderer
17,266 Posts
Morning all and grats Butch.

I sort of went a little wild last night and lemme sum it up:

Got invited into that service organization and making pancakes on the 4th.
Danced with a girl from some class I was with and got tired of hearing about her six sigma blackbelt.
Danced with another lady who is an RN and her hair was WAY too big.
Went bowling and sorry but did only 140's...man I suck now. Mixed league is coming up and guess I get mixed with someone. Guess after a couple of times bowling they have a bowling partner all ready. This should be fun.
Danced again with a killer band covering 70's metal tunes.
Did something which sort of involves a girl and sort of might have someone on my hands now.
Danced some more...with this same girl... wrong wrong wrong but found someone in this town that can DANCE. Stupid plans are sure to follow.
Got picked up by the cops and got a free ride home. The officer was nothing but a gentleman and I left a little note at the sheriffs this morning.

I walked but it was 2 am and I was a bit umm...shattered as they say on the emerald isle. If you guys ever plan to have a wild night park the car. You'll get home somehow and the cop said I did pretty good keeping the Beemer safe in it's corral.

Our men that walk the thin blue line have a job that is the toughest on earth.

Have a great Sunday!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts