The Reef Tank banner

2 Current-USA 48 inch 4x65 orbit fixtures with white moonlights-Other stuff for sale

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  tat2d 
#1 · (Edited)
2 Current-USA 48 inch 4x65 orbit fixtures with white moonlights

They are The black enclosed orbits with fans, seperate switches for daylight and actinic, and 4 white moonlights per unit. They measure 48.25 l x 8.25 w x 4.5 high. 260 watts total per unit. excellent condition. Six months old. Marine depot sells these for $253.90 ea. I'll take 160 each, or 300 for both. Also 90 gal tank very rough condition. It would make a good sump or frag tank, and wood stand. Make me an offer on those. I'll get pics up later this morning. I'll be back in PDX this weekend, so I could possibly meet someone along the way. Lemme know.
Peace,
Bobby

Update: I took most of the day, and put some serious elbow grease into the front of the tank, and the marks on the glass came out. it's now pretty close to spotless. More than I can say for the back and a little bit on the sides.
The guy took sandpaper to it trying to get the coraline off. It'll be covered up with rock and coraline again soon. So I think I'm gonna use it, then upgrade to a bigger one next year or something. Gotta start somewhere, Right?
So tank is "taken", and I still have the lights available.
Bobby

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi LFB.
I'm doing halides, so I don't need them, and they sold last night. Sorry.
I have decided to go purchase a completely stocked and running 125 setup today, so I'll have the 90 gal and stand available again monday. It's clean and ready to go, but I'm gonna use it for a holding tank for the livestock in the 125 while I buff a couple of scratches out of the new tank and get it set back up. I'll get some pics with water and fish in it(It really does look very good, considering the shape it was in when I got it), and post one here when I get a minute. Have a feeling I'm gonna be very busy today.
Peace,
Bobby

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.