The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trying to trade this coral beauty angel for some corals lmk if you want it thanks im willing to trade for whatever

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Bring it down with ya, if it is one of the more colorful ones.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I'd love to have a coral beauty angel in the lab (not in my main reef or in the anemone tank with the lemonpeel angel of course, but I have other tanks).

I have lots of corals I could trade for it.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its blue and orangey. fins look cool under some actinics. i noticed that this one dont got the cool blue stripes like some pics online. maybe the color will come back. steve i hope you have a fish only tank this sucker will nip at things. and capman i still wanna meet up and take a look at your tank and trade you that orange zoo for something let me know if you are available tomorrow morning. if steve passes it up you can have the fish thanks guys

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
You can give the fish to Capman. Not worth the risk I guess Thanks though

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Cool. I guess I didn't miss out by being less than 60 seconds too slow in responding after all!

Sounds like this individual fish is a coral nipper, so looks like this will not be a coral beauty to be considering for a reef tank, but that's OK.

We'll have to work out a time for the fish/coral exchange. Not sure what time/day will work at the moment...maybe sometime next week. Let's PM or e-mail each other early next week to figure this out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts