The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
January 25, 26, 27, 28, all day, every day.

Everything inside this tank must go. Fish, hermits, rocks (LOTS of life on the rocks!), starfish, shrimp, sand, sump rocks and sand, AND the skimmer.

The skimmer is a 41" Beckett. It has ports for two becketts, I only have one running. Works beautifully. The pump on the skimmer is for sale, but the other pumps are not.

Fish:

One LARGE blue Tang - $40
Two Bar Gobies - $5 each
1 Blue Mandarin Goby - $10
Two lawnmower blennies - $5 each
One Blue Chromis - $2
One Tomato Clown - $10
One beautiful healthy Bi-Color Angel - $30
Two 7" Brown Serpent Stars - $8 each
One Sand Sifter Star - $5
One Camel Shrimp (if we can find him when the rock is gone) - $5
Peppermint Shrimp (if they are still in there and can be found) - $4 each
Cleaner Shrimp - $10
Sand - $5/gallon
Live Rock - $2/lb
Montipora Plate Frags - $1/square inch
Mushrooms - $2/head
Macroalgae for sump - $5 for all

Skimmer - $200 firm
Skimmer pump (Little Giant 4-MDQ-SC) - $80

Lighting, including ballasts and extra bulbs - $400 (3x250W MH, 2 VHO Flourescents)

Please bring your buckets and containers to carry livestock. Livestock cannot be removed until all of the rock is gone. I will NOT let the skimmer go until the livestock, rock, and sand are completely gone. I will NOT let the fish go until the rock is gone (I really dont want to be chasing fish around). Also, the lighting must stay until all livestock, rock, and sand is gone.

PLEASE come get this stuff. The prices are rock bottom. I would like this gone this weekend so I can shut this tank down. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

I will not hold onto anything until I receive payment prior to pickup (paypal) or payment on pickup (cash or paypal).

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

I am in Fontana, CA and you can call for directions: 909-574-8985.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
willing to ship to pismo beach? If you ship regular UPS, it gets here overnight anyways.......

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
willing to ship to pismo beach? If you ship regular UPS, it gets here overnight anyways.......

Well, I wasnt setup to ship anything, nor do I have any shipping supplies ready. That would take a little doing. What is it your interested in? I wont ship fish because I think that takes a special touch that I dont have right now. I will ship rock, sand, algae, and other minor things that are easily boxed up. The skimmer might be tough. It was broken when it was shipped to me, so it was repaired. Not sure I want to try that.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
a monti and some shrooms since you wont ship fish =\

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Joanne pick me up a big monti and some shrooms! I'll pay you back

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
In water, surrounded by bubble wrap, in a small box, thats in bubbles wrap, thats in a box.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm home all day today, Sunday, and Monday.

Come on up!!

This is what remains:

One LARGE blue Tang - $40
One Blue Chromis - $2
One Sand Sifter Star - $5
Sand - $5/gallon
Live Rock - $2/lb
Montipora Plate Frags - $1/square inch
Large Mushrooms - $2/head

41" Beckett Skimmer - $200
Skimmer pump (Little Giant 4-MDQ-SC) - $80

72" 3x250W MH, 2x VHO Actinics encased with push fan on one end, pull fan on other. (One extra 250W MH bulb, 6 extra VHO's - some used) INCLUDES BALLASTS!!!! - $400 (why is this light fixture not purchased yet? )

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Thats how you ship fish??????? Isnt that stressful? I'd be afraid of the Monti's breaking into little pieces.
I dont know if thats how you ship fish. Thats how Ive had corals shipped though. Ive never had a problem.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Do you still have GSP?
Or little mushrooms?

The little mushrooms are paid for/reserved, but there are several heads that just sprouted all over the tank. We can scrape one or two off the bulkhead and I think there is a smaller rock with a couple on there.

The GSP are gone, but there are a couple adjacent rocks with GSP on them. You know how quickly they spread.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
cut me off those shrooms and ship em jarhed.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts