The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
water hitting the bottom of an empty tank.....god that's beautiful....

talk amongst yourselves....choke...choke.....im getting a little....choke choke....teary eyed..

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Hey Dave I think it was the speed of the water hitting the bottom of the tank that got to me!!:D

Looking good casey!;)

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Looks Great Casey

I think it was the speed of the water hitting the bottom of the tank that got to me!!
I gotta Peeeeeeeeee

brb

Jeff

·
Registered
637 Posts
I cant wait until I have my own big tank....so far now I have a nano, 6 gallons. And take care of a school tank....but hey they give me like 2 grand a year.....

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
Hey, what pump is that your running in the center?? Is that one of those mass water movers?? If so, let me know how you like it and how effective it is...

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Buzz_Hog said:
Hey, what pump is that your running in the center?? Is that one of those mass water movers?? If so, let me know how you like it and how effective it is...
Yep Buzz it is a Tunze Stream with wave controller about 3000 gph it rocks the boat so far although it is big and ugly and the hanger it comes with sucks
but it does churn the water good.Tank is about half full now :D

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I have an Idea you can put your current reef in the 180 and set up the other tank as a fowlr. If your Wife asks Why tell her you put it up for a vote on here and that will be solved

Jeff

·
Super Moderator
28,197 Posts
Stang69 said:
Looks Great Casey

I gotta Peeeeeeeeee

Jeff
:funny: :funny: :funny:

Hehehe Just what I thought...you and Johnny are Pavlov trained ;)

Lookin' good Casey (jealousy takin' over cath's imagination....)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Buzz_Hog said:
Casey, does it rotate?
Now that would be something wouldn't it. A 180 gallon tank on a slowly rotating turntable so that you got to view if from all angles without gettng out of your chair. :funny:

Who's up to that challenge? Come Jay - sounds like something right up your alley.

Oh, wait! B_H was taking about the pump, never mind :p :p :p

K.M.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
hmm a rotating tank... sounds interesting :) right in the center of the room! the fish might get dizzy thoguh lol

casey, that jsut looks plain awesome!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.