The Reef Tank banner

155g bow front.

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  alkee42 
#1 ·
I need to down grade so I'm selling my 155g bow front withstand and hood. The stand needs some work but everything else is nice. Dosent come with any pumps or lights but I would be willing to let it go with all the sand and most of the rock approimatley 150 LBS. The rock is supposed to be Lallo but it is more like base rock with a a little caralline but there are a few zoos and shrooms on them. The rock does need to be cleaned due to a hair algae break out but it's not too bad. I am hopeing to get $700 out of the deal. I am located in Bend and my # is 541 385 3289.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
It is an all glass but it has no overflows. I was planning on getting it drilled, but I could throw in a CPR 90 overflow box if needed. The slats just need to be reattached. One of them is kind of messed up so it would be better to replace it. All it would take is one small peice of pine and 2-3 coats of in-wood stain. If you want to try to call me it would be best any time after 4:30pm because of my work schedule.

Thanks,

Jeremy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.