The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dance:Just ordered my new 150 RR with stand yesterday:banana: I will be putting some corals up for sale this weekend, mostly zoo frags and shrooms. I still need to cut back that colt too:doh:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Cool Chuck! How exciting! Where are putting it?
When are you home? I can stop by after work one of these days for a piece of the colt.
I'm still paying on the rtba so, I'll have to skip on the zoa's and mushrooms. Thanks for the offer.

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Congratulations Chuck. Can't wait to see some pics once you get it all set up. Summer usually isn't a good time for me with acquiring new corals since I don't have the time to give them the attention that they deserve. Let me know if you need any temporary housing for any of your corals though while you're in the process of changing everything over ( or once you start looking for new corals to fill your tank up again). I'm sure you probably don't want to sell off all your corals from your 72, just to have an empty 150 to fill up.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Wow! I can't wait until its up.
Chuck - Let me know when the building party is and I will be over to help you out. You have more than helped me in the past half year, so I will do everything I can to help you out now.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all:thumbup: It is going to be a long process:lol:
Shelli- Weekends are about the best time for me right now, give me a call.

·
Registered
932 Posts
crongrats Chuck

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
When does the remodeling start?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts