The Reef Tank banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
135 oceanic f/s or f/t in ga
hello everyone i have a 135 oceanic tank and stand not reef ready f/s or f/t. Pine in color nice condition has some scrachs on the tank but nothing that can be seen when filled up. I just bought a reef ready 135 and have no use for this one if any one is intrested i live in north west ga and can be picked up here.To heavy to ship.
I have an over flow for the tank adn the strip lights for it also.and some line for return.

i will sell the tank for
$350.00 or best offer

or trade for a 90Ga bow front tank
or mh lighting

thanks daniel

please email if intrested
[email protected]

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here a pic

the stand needs to be restained and you looking at the back of the tank in the pic. Because it setting in my garage and didnt wont the front to get banged up. The canopy and light does not come with it

Attachments

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey everyone

Hey every one i would like to get ride of of this tank. I would be willing to swap for a 90 ga rr tank. I really need a chiller or mh light setup please email may trade for other stuff depends on what ya have. there is a price drop if any of you would like to buy right out for $300.00 firm and you can not buy just the tank new from a lfs for that but anyways email or post reply thanks daniel

[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts