The Reef Tank banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made some trades and got a couple of items that I won't be using on the 120, so I thought I would see if anyone here can use them before I put them on ebay.
I have a Mage 18 thats in great overall shape (just cleaned it) and 2-65 watt pc ballast made by smartlite that are wired with both plugs, just need the end caps to plug in, no bulbs--sorry.

Im looking for T5's or vho's for a 48" acrylic tank. Or if someone has a 200w+ pc light that they do not want, I can use that until i can afford some T5's.

I might consider other trades, just pm me with what you have.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Messed up on the ballast brand before. The 2 ballast are made by CustomSeaLife and are the Smartlite model.
A couple of interested people on the pump, but nothing solid right now.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
i have the same size tank as you. ( love it ). i am uprading my light now to T-5 and PCs. live rock is a pain i have 60 pounds and dosent even come close to the top but it does go from glass to glass though. i wanted to tell you that you might want to get a really good skimmer and sump. and good luck!!!!!!!!!!

now i know this is not alot but i will give you $20 for the ballast. just need one.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looking into Euro-Reef skimmers and a sump is on the way. Im good on rock. The tank is 48x24x24 and I have about 75 pounds of base and 125 of live rock, so I think I have it covered.
thekid55 said:
i have the same size tank as you. ( love it ). i am uprading my light now to T-5 and PCs. live rock is a pain i have 60 pounds and dosent even come close to the top but it does go from glass to glass though. i wanted to tell you that you might want to get a really good skimmer and sump. and good luck!!!!!!!!!!

now i know this is not alot but i will give you $20 for the ballast. just need one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts