The Reef Tank banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon!

Up for sale (or trade) is an approximately 10 year old 125G Aquarium with oak base, lights, canister filter and some really mediocre/lame live rock & sand. This tank is not drilled (overhang canister was used for filtration).

The tank was previously owned by a friend of mine. I bought it from him with ambitions of cleaning it up and building a show tank for big angels, but alas have no time (nor floor joists appropriate to hold the tank and 125 Gallons of H2O!)

I'm open to cash offers or trades for livestock (corals, reef safe fish, etc.) ... More details available on request. The tank will be available for pickup this weekend/tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks - feel free to contact me with any questions! She's not terribly pretty now, but with a bit of elbow grease and TLC it would make for a decent show tank... Pictures available on request.

Have a pleasant evening...

Darren

P.S. - I'm just South of Stillwater and North of I-94
You can email me at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Hey Darren, how much you want for the live rock? Hope you find a home for the tank. What kinda corals are you looking for?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will weight the live rock and let you know tomorrow. I'm not too terribly picky regarding the corals. Seem to be having really good luck with hammer and acroporo (sp?)...

·
Registered
894 Posts
Darren- What kind of lights does it have? Price? If mtfatwork doesn't want the rock, I may be interested.

:beer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts