The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been forever since I posted in here but since I took over the buisness I've just not had enough time to dedicate to this tank. There are a bunch of nice things in this tank that are fairly expensive. I'd like to sell the whole thing to one person cause we all know that parting out a reef tank doesnt work well unless you dont have any livestock and I'd prefer to just be done with it. If I cant sell it out right in a month or so I'll figure some way to part it out.

I'll offer this cause I know first hand how much of a pain in the butt it is to move one of these but I'll move it for a price. Obviously local only. Some of you know me. My name is Levi and I own Blue Sun Aquatics which is in the buisness of maintaining aquariums, just a little back ground to let you know that I have the means to move it.

I'd like to get $3000 for it but I'll take a best offer with in reason. As I list the items you'll find that if you were to buy it new it would cost a ton more then my asking price. Anyway I'll get to it.

1. Black Extreme Stand and Canopy from R&J Cabinates.

2. 125 gallon Reef ready dual overflow tank w/dual megaflo kits (Silencers) made by All Glass Aquariums. I'm down to just the tank,stand, canopy and filtration so at this point I'll sell the tank, stand and canopy for $800 obo.

3. 4 SEIO 620 internal powerheads. These retail brand new for about $30 on ebay and about twice as much at bio-reef so I'll sell them for $20/powerhead or 4 for $70. This doesnt include the magnetic backs which are fairly costly but well worth it imo. (all are sold)

4. PFO Dual output 250watt MH electronic Ballast w/reflectors and bulbs (2) 10k MH's. -$160 (sold)

5. Icecap Electronic Ballast Model#660-009 w/wiring harness and endcaps for (4) 48" VHO bulbs. (Bulbs included. 2 White, 2 Actinic) All less then 6 months old. $110(sold)

6. 3 Magdrive 9.5 pumps (950 gph).(all sold)

7. 1 Magdrive 7 (700 gph).$40

8. 1 Geo Calcium Reactor Mod #618 (many features to this reactor) w/CO2 bottle, (1) Maxijet 1200 feedpump, media, Milwaukee CO2 Regulator (MA957)$300(sold)

9. Magnetic backs for tunze/seio and other types of powerheads (4 total) Retails for $30 so I'll sell them for $20 as they are only a few months old or if you buy all 4 $70.(sold)

10. 1 Impact Protien Skimmer Rated for over 200gallons old school style with removable top instead of the thread screw body. $60

11. Filters are plummed together. 1 Berlin Sump w/live rock plummed to refugium w/live rock,live sand, macro algea.$100

12. 300w heater.$10

13. 1/4hp in line chiller. $100 (sold)

14. Milwaukee SMS510 ORP(ozone) Meter w/probe-$50 (sold)

15. Red Sea Aquazone Ozone generator x200 mg/h w/dryer and extra beads.-This retails for over $200 but I'll sell for $120 (sold)

16. Dual LED Dimmable Blue Moonlights(sold)

17. Not completely sure about the total amount but I know there is at least 125lbs of live rock left.-Sold
18. Live sand(60lbs).$30

19. 1 Mag Float glass cleaner. $10-sold

20. Live stock listed in post below.(sold)

21. All the chemicals to buffer the tank properly.$10

I also have 2 pumps for sale seperately. One is old (been used for a few years) but still runs great, the other is brand new. Both of them are Iwaki MD-70RLT's.
These pumps sell for $350 a piece.
I'll sell both for that price or the new one for $250, used one for $100. Check ebay, this is a good deal.

You can PM me for more details or give me a call at (904) 333-3851.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd prefer to keep it package only for now but if I dont get a response soon I'll part it out. Livestock first of course. The spare pumps are for sale seperately though if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright. . .comence the parting out. Live rock and live stock first.

I moved a small amount over to my little reef tank so not totally sure how much is left but I'm sure it's close to 125lbs. selling for $3/pound-Sold

Corals: Large possible show size frog spawn $40 -Sold
Large green moon brain coral $35-sold Medium sized hammer(Green tips) coral 5-6 heads $20-Sold
Wall Hammer(purple tips green stalks)$25-sold
Small Hammer (3)Heads Purple with Green stalks $10-sold
Large(3-4inches long) piece Pavona Cactus $15-sold 1 small acro colony (not sure type and it's brown) $10-keeping
Small piece of purple montipora $10-sold
Small piece of orange montipora $10-sold
Large rock with ton's of large green polyps as well as some star polyps(not sure on species) on it. $15-Sold
X-mas tree worm rock w/about 5-7 x-mas tree worms on it along with an oyster $15-sold
1-Purple and green tube anenomy $10-Sold
3-Anthias (scale fin) $100 for the three or $40 each-sold
2-(Male & Female)Large Pair of Lyretail Anthias-$60-sold
1-sixline wrasse $20-Sold
1-Coral Beauty $25-Sold
1-Neon Dottyback $15-Sold
1-Long Spined urchin $15-Sold

I've also found that I have a few other things to sell as well. I have an additional Ice cap ballast (same as the one mentioned above) with no wiring harness that I'll sell for $40 I tested it yesterday and works great(Sold). I also have an in sump chiller to sell 1/4hp for $100 which isnt the same as the one on my reef tank(sold). I also have an aquapod 12 gallon tank that is fully operational and ready for reef use $50(sold). 1-30gallon tank that has been turned into a large refugium $40(Sold). I know everyone here most likely doesnt use Wet/Dry filters but if anyone needs one I have four of them that very in size for sale as well, they are used so would go for a cheap price. As soon as the livestock is gone I'll post pricing on tank equipment. I now have a 55 gallon acrylic cube shaped tank thats reef ready w/stand and canopy for sale $200 takes it and it's available now.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Also Items sold from equipment list are items that I have that are in addition to the tank but arent part of the system so can be sold.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hmm. . .I'll have to pull some vid from my digital camera of when the tank still looked intact. Since I started parting it out it looks pretty barren as well as dirty from me stiring it up a bit when pulling out live rock and live stock but give me a few I think I can pull off some pic's from the video I took a while back.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Are you coming to today's meeting?
If so I'd like the Xmas Tree rock :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Alright, there are only a few fish left in the tank and no more coral with the exception of the christmas tree worm rock. So Pretty much all of the hardware is now up for grabs and if anyone wants the x-mas tree rock please let me know soon so I can get it to you. I still have all five anthias and the neon dotty which arent a big deal as I can find homes for them if I need to but if you want them you better speak up soon cause as of the 26th they'll deffinately be gone. Anyway. . .such items as the in line chiller, calcium reactor, lighting are now for sale as essentially I just have a fish tank for a few fish now:p

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm going to give this another couple weeks to let you all get what you need then I'll post this in the main classified section. Upadated the hardware list w/ pricing information.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts