The Reef Tank banner
7K views 95 replies 18 participants last post by  Sprayin70 
#1 ·
Well everyone it has been some time since I have posted. So I thought I would share my build so far. The tank is a 120RR AGA. I custom built the stand and canopy. Here are a few shots so far.

Stand Build.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
That's quite an elaborate setup. You've put a lot of time and thought into it. Very nice job on the stand, too. Looks great!

Dick:)

#12 ·
Looks great! One question, is the sump running all the way to the top or is that a wet test? If its running with the water line at the top, ou will have a flood if you lose poswer and the 120 siphons off the top onch or two.
Great wood working, clasy looking stand.

#26 ·
Update time again TRT. I have been able to spend the day on the 120. First I finished the electrical stuff. I was able to put a coat of white paint inside the canopy and last but not least I put 100LBS on sand in the sump for the Mangrove garden. Now everything is cloudy again :( LOL. I washed it for about 20-30min. Then slowly added it to the sump. Tomorrow I am gonna finish painting the canopy and get it ready for staining. Here are some pics from today.

Attachments

#32 ·
LOL... it went along fine, I built the motor after i spun 7 rod bearings in the stock motor (LOL) and from the time i started the build it took about 7 months to actually get it in the car (and a rebuild/retrofit of another motor in another Mustang...92 Mustang with Turbocoupe transplant) I got rid of both of them and bought my Lincoln LS (wish i would have kept the 92 hatch Turbo)

you can see alot of the pics of the builds here: http://www.freewebs.com/ascholtes/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.