The Reef Tank banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Obsessed
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 120G Acrylic tank for sale here. Its got very minimal scratches in it, looks really good, drilled for closed loop already, right corner O/F and Black Back. Askin $450 OBO for it. PM me if you have questions, or if you want pics please send me your email address and i will send them to you. Thanks...

J.R.

·
Obsessed
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MAKE ME AN OFFER!! I am moving and i must sell this, I hate to do it but it has to go. Please send me a pm if you are interested, has to be gone in less than a month.

·
Obsessed
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its still available if you are still interested. take it away this weekend and you might get yourself an even better price, send me a PM with your email address and i will send you pictures

·
Obsessed
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yup... still here...maybe if no one buys it i will get around to one day setting it up...

·
Obsessed
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea i sold my 180 and went down to an 80gal. i started to think it was too small.. so i bought this 120 a while back but i havent gotten around to setting it up... so i have it up for sale....and like i said if someone doesnt want to buy it from me maybe i will eventually set it up... (its taking up space in my living room and would like to have it out of the way, but no one wants to buy...)

·
Obsessed
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
too much effort trying to resize to meet this forums numerous restrictions, or find a hosting place that is reliable and free and also doesnt have just as many restrictions. My Camera creates huge pictures and i dont have the time to edit them. Besides ppl who are really interested will pm me with their email address and i can send the pics out.. its really easy and it kinda helps find those that actually have an interest in this, instead of wasting time. Thanks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts