The Reef Tank banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I've had it 2 months, sunk endless time and money into it, and now personal reasons are forcing me to get rid of it. My 120 gal is offically for sale as of now. Tank and sump are acrylic- tricon brand. Tank measures 4x2x2 with black back and corner overflow built in and is in great shape(I spent days buffing the inside when I got it). It has 2x400 PFO halide setup with 11k bulbs(3 months use on bulbs), 2- 6 inch fans, and 2- 48 inch VHO actinics in the oak funiture grade canopy with matching stand and a veiwing bench that is as wide as the tank, and puts you at eye level with it. 1 month old PCX 30 external return pump. Diy Skimmer that kicks butt with rio 2500 pump. 4 or 5 powerheads penguin or emporer and a maxi or two I think.4 stage RODI filter. It's a kent, and I can get about 30 gal in a 14 hr period out of it. Lots of extra cleaning tools supplies, pumps, timer,additives, and misc odds and ends. The tank has 200 plus LBS of nice LR, and 2-3 inches of LS, A copperband butterfly, 3 peppermints, and lots of cleanup snails and hermits. also 6 nice SPS frags, 2 softball size SPS colonies, a very big open brain and a 3-4 inch RBTA. I'm sure there's other stuff I'm forgetting, but that's the majority of it. I want $1100 firm for ALL of it. If I don't get it gone I'll consider parting it out. But not yet. So please don't ask. The only thing you MAY need for this tank is a chiller. If you have a good ac unit, you may not. My house just gets HOT. The tank gets to 81 after the halides have been on for 8 hours(from 79). So, not too bad, and my ac is way too small. I have pics I can E-mail.

Thanks for looking,
Bobby

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I may have a buyer for you please call me on my cell I will pm you my #

Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts