The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a RR 110 for sale . It has two overflows i had drilled at something fishy and is 5'x24"x24" i think. i'll list below what is included.

RR 110 tank
ETSS Ultra High Flow -UHF 72 Reef Sump Tank
Custom made stand and canopy. these are real nice , doubly so for the canopy.
ETSS 500 evolution skimmer
auto top off float switch and water tub
custom made fuge
3X110 VHO retro kit
ice cap 430 ballast for the VHO
2X 250 MH retro kit
2x Icecap MH ballasts
3X super actinic VHO bulbs
2X 250 MH bulbs
4 or more maxi jet PH
2X Poseidon PS2 External Pump
wavemaster pro
few timers
all the plumbing
all the wiring
few built in power bars
sponges and biobail for the sump
2X 65k flood lights and fixtures for the fuge
3X fans for the hood
350W won bros heater
few glass cleaning magnets

the tank does have a few scratches on the side and the sump has a crack but its well above the water line and does not leak . if it ever did start to leak you can just glue a piece of acrylic over it in minutes.

I am not in any way interested in parting it out. Its a spectacular deal for someone who is looking for everything . All i want is $999 which is prolly about 1/4 of what it would cost new. if anyone is interested let me know by email [email protected] or PM me

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
that's what I just thought too ;)

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes , i got it from her for $700 but did a bunch of upgrades and repairs to it like replace the VHO end caps, build the fuge, add fuge lighting , get it drilled and make it reef ready, add the auto top off system, replace a bunch of the old plumbing, add timers to the lights and a few powerheads. so i am really selling it for less than it took me to get it into working order. think I've had it for about 6-7months.

BTW i got it from her to be a propagation tank but i found out right away it was only a small fraction of the size i wanted.

·
Registered
408 Posts
pm sent

·
Banned
1,222 Posts
Looks like the MH's are direcltly over the VHO bulbs? Is this an optical illusion or is that the case?

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Skipponator said:
Interested in Top Off, could you PM me with pics and details/price of it please.

-Skip
i got a ton of float switches. i was going to start selling them but i decided the liability wasn't worth it .... if anyone in the club is interested i can make them for you . they are just like the ones at www.autotopoff.com but mine use 1" pvc rather than 1 1/2" and i use black PVC rather than white. other than that they are the same . i will sell them at my cost as i just want to get rid of the supplies i guess.

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Not that I am saking to buy it, but how much would you expect to get for the lighting set up on this tank?
Derek

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wildflower said:
How much for a float switch??
20 bucks for a single , 25 for a double sound fair ?

I made them with 15 gage wire and uses a 5 amp relay so very little power is sent to the float switch itself but you can still use up to a 500w pump . The bracket is made out of black acrylic and has a plastic screw to hold it on. I used one inch black pvc so if you have to put it in your tank it will blend in better.

I just changed my mind about selling them publicly because i was unsure about the liability.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
epidemic said:
Not that I am saking to buy it, but how much would you expect to get for the lighting set up on this tank?
Derek
i have no clue what its worth. Rule of thumb is around 1/2 of what it costs new ? but this its all bolted down , wired and assembled to the hood and stand , really not worth taking it all off ....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts