The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
He's beautiful! And yes...you should stop! ;) But, if you feel you must BUY clams...then buy them for the rest of us. :) It will be a win win scenerio. You get to buy...we get to have! :D

·
Registered
986 Posts
That's a beautiful clam, Man!
Congratulations!!!

If they ever give you a hard time and you feel you can't take it anymore, I can give you a hand with a couple of them!! Maybe three!!! I would even take four!!!!!!

BTW, Is your substrate all coarse (crushed coral)? , a combination of coarse, fine sand? or a close up effect?

:beer:

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
We've come to the conclusion that you make way too much money Casey.... Therefore you must contribute 1/2 of your salary to the rest of us.... :)

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys I am getting a clam tank:) Grazhopr I just use fine crushed aragonite. Buzz NO WAY! :D

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
hmm..anyone else notice that he said no way to buzz's idea of splitting his salary, but he didn't say no to buying us clams? ;) hmmmm

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok Jeremy here ya go NO :D I dont have room for a 10" darn!
Well you know my favorite number is 14:D :beer:

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
to late now Casey...you should have answered earlier. I have witnesses! heh heh

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Casey let's see! 14-10 equals 4 clams! Hey that is what I have! Oh yeah you don't have 14 yet but you will! Still thinking about trying a Vietnemanse clam? :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.