The Reef Tank banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$1/gallon tank sale Aug 2-3

FWIW, A World of Fish, 1516 E 66th St, Richfield 612-866-2026 just sent the following postcard out.

"Summer Truckload Aquarium Sale and Garage Sale with Drastically Reduced Prices on Selected Aquariums, Filters & Aquarium Supplies. Sat & Sun Aug 2 & 3.

The postcard says "Super Special (on select sizes). Aquariums up to 75 gallons sold for $1 per gallon. Limit 2 per customer. No dealers please."

The postcard is also a 20% off coupon for fish.

tg

"The author offers the above in an effort to inform his friends at TCMAS of an opportunity which may be to their advantage, and it should not be taken as an attempt on the author's part of suicide by flaming email."

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
,,,,,,,,and last year the 'flawed' tanks were sold as-is, like the oceanic 120 I got for $50; but most of what they were offering at their last truckload sale was brand new with full warranty (as indicated by the manufacturer's warranty tag glued on the tank), but don't believe me, call them up, 612-866-2026.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Just one thing to say I called and they said there were no flawed aquariums and they are all Perfecto make. Just incase you're wondering no tank are RR.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts