The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Underwater Coral Farmer
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey TRT just wanted to say hola, and tell you all is well on the big trip. Got the underwater case and I have been trying to lean while snorkeling and free diving. Here are the first pics from Tulum Mexico, and Caye Caulker Belieze. I hope you enjoy, but I promise they will get better when I start diving and get a weight for the camera untill then Asta luego!!!
Fisheus freakeus

Coral off the beach in tulum

sunrise tulum

coral belize

worm

SHARK!!!

Lynn fish :eek:

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
Beautiful pic's, and be ware of that Lynn fish. I hear they can be very dangerous!:lol:

·
Super Moderator
27,344 Posts
Hey, Scottie!

It's great to see you here. Thanks for sharing such great photos with us. The sunrise photos take my breath away!

·
Administrator
47,194 Posts
Doode, you left Oregon for that, put down the Tequila and Rum and come on back, on second thought, sit tight,I will come fetch you ;)

·
11,345 Posts
HEY SCOTTIE!!

excellent. thanks for popping in and sayin hi. :)

tulum is a hour or two north of my favorite place earth. Before the kid..........punta allen and the sian ka'an was a once a year affair. Hoping to start the habit back up in a year or two.

Anyway.......have fun...BE SAFE and post more pics when you can. :)

·
HOW MUCH!Ok I will take 2
888 Posts
Hey Scott long time no hear..
Hope all is great and the trip was fun

Cheers, Benzzz

·
Underwater Coral Farmer
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So whats the latest Scott?
Well Im home where ever that is now. Trip went well, but my lynn fish has opted to swim in different waters for a "while". So Im am trying to decide where to move, maybe South FL, maybe back to central america.
As promised here are some pics from diving in Honduras.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics, sorry bout the lynn fish, catch and release kind of goes along w/conserve...respect...enjoy....

·
Underwater Coral Farmer
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome back Scottie. Great pictures and I am truly sorry to hear about Lynn heading in a different direction. I wish you the best with whatever decision you make as to where you will be heading now.
Thanks man. Ive got the bug I need to get back into el Caribe and dive dive dive! So Fl is my phase one plan.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts